You can type here any text you want

spark plug wires?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

278cikiller

Has any one use Taylor 409 race wires on a stage II motor? any input would help thanks.

I've used the 409 wires many times over the last 8 years or so. Work great. Not alot of power in a spark plug wire. If the sparky things stay inside the wire, and don't have excessive resistance they will work. I have used Accel 8.8, MSD wires, and Taylor wires with great results. Buy the wires that match your color combo and they'll work fine.

spark plug wires

I've used the 409 wires many times over the last 8 years or so. Work great. Not alot of power in a spark plug wire. If the sparky things stay inside the wire, and don't have excessive resistance they will work. I have used Accel 8.8, MSD wires, and Taylor wires with great results. Buy the wires that match your color combo and they'll work fine.

Thats grate thanks for the info,got nice set of black ones.

I have used MSD and Accel wires and had few issues with them. Last year I purchased Taylor 409-s, no probs since then :)

Back