You can type here any text you want

speaker replacements for CSII and front one...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

psycho6cyl

Ponies Are For Lil Girls
Well the rear speakers are taken care of (memphis 4x10- great sound and fit) I have front speakers bt the depth is too much (also Memphis).. i have to remove plastic piece (or cut- not an option) for good. Any aftermarket that will fit w great sound?? Also looking to replace the CS II speaker... Thnks i advance...

Well the rear speakers are taken care of (memphis 4x10- great sound and fit) I have front speakers bt the depth is too much (also Memphis).. i have to remove plastic piece (or cut- not an option) for good. Any aftermarket that will fit w great sound?? Also looking to replace the CS II speaker... Thnks i advance...

Are you refering to the memphis msync? 5.25???

I was going to get those... Do they not fit at all, or do you just not want to remove that plastic basket to make them fit?

Memphis

Sorry for the conusion but I was talking about the Memphis 3.5 for the speakers near the defog vents. tHe 4x10 are superb. But i also bought these speakers about 4-5 yrs agoso im not sure what Memphis offers now..

Sorry for the conusion but I was talking about the Memphis 3.5 for the speakers near the defog vents. tHe 4x10 are superb. But i also bought these speakers about 4-5 yrs agoso im not sure what Memphis offers now..

ok then, if you have the CSII sound do not put anything in the dash. the 3.'s are worthless. Stick with the 5.2 in the door.

Do a set of components. Tweeter in the dash, 5.25" woofer in the door.

I cant remember what the exact name of the speaker was that I had in the door for the CSII on my old GN. They were Blaupunkt Overdrive series. I dont know if they make the size that fits the door anymore but you can check and see. I know they still make the woofers in the overdrive series. I loved the way they sounded.

i did a set of 3.5 in dash and a set of 5 1/4 components in the door sounds great .....only bad thing had to cut door panel to install tweeter ,looks nice though

How about some pics for us newbees?
Conrad

i did a set of 3.5 in dash and a set of 5 1/4 components in the door sounds great .....only bad thing had to cut door panel to install tweeter ,looks nice though

why would you do 3.5 and the 5.25 in the doors... that doesnt make any sense..

Back