Special Ops Us Soldiers Drawing Fire

Red Regal T

I was listening to Rush today and he was saying that the special ops guys would drive their HumVees down the dark Iraqi streets at night, looking for the bad guys. They knew the areas where some of the terrorist fighters/snipers were hiding. The ops guys would speak Arabic over loud speakers taunting the arabs by saying derogatory things about their sexual prowess etc. You could imagine the things they said. Probably something about sheep. LOL! This would draw them out of their hiding places into the open, in a rage, and then they'd get taken out. :rolleyes: :D

Didn't you see all of those BOOTS left in the streets with 2 sets of prints in them. :D :D

Tarey D.

I heard that, telling them they were "Impotent" Just started listening to Rush on the radio, driving around all day a guy gets pretty tired of listening to the same stuff all the time. Rush is good to listen too, even if he is real opinionated, but I have the same opinion most of the time :D

RIGHT NOW, IT'S INTERESTING BECAUSE OF THE WAR AND ALSO EXPOSING THE LIBERAL DEMOCRATS SHENANIGANS THAT HAVE BEEN GOING ON. THE CAT'S OUT OF THE BAG ON THE DEMS THANKS TO FOX NEWS. BEFORE, WITH ONLY THE LEFT WING NEWS MEDIA, YOU NEVER GOT THE OTHER SIDE. WHEN YOU FINALLY SEE THE OTHER SIDE, YOUR COMMON SENSE KICKS IN AND YOU SEE THE "LEFT" FOR WHAT IT IS. RUSH HAS BEEN HITTING THEM HARD BUT AT SOME POINT, I'LL HAVE TO SWITCH OFF MR. RUSH BECAUSE HE IS ONE, ARROGANT, KNOW IT ALL. ;)