You can type here any text you want

Speed Daddy Headers

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

dmarx

Someone was evaluating them for application. So, whats the verdict?
Dan

They work with fine just need to mod the upipe a little other than the right hand header flange mod it is basically a bolt on deal. Look them up in hot air he shows the mods. Maybe a couple hours total mods some day Ill figure how to get them from my computer to the site Im computer hanicapped

Email them to Mike. I'll see about posting them for you.;)
I would rather post it when it is fully mocked up have not modded the up pipe for the roller rockers . If you want the pics of what I done on my mockup motor that's fine but its pretty much the same as the hot air pics. Have not coated them yet waiting on uppipe going to change the connection on the header

I would rather post it when it is fully mocked up have not modded the up pipe for the roller rockers . If you want the pics of what I done on my mockup motor that's fine but its pretty much the same as the hot air pics. Have not coated them yet waiting on uppipe going to change the connection on the header
That's fine Mike. At least PM me your mailing address so I can send your PEVR valve back to you.:p

I'm debating between these and '83 tube headers. I don't weld, so I would need to take it somewhere to fix the up pipe. Same boat on the '83 headers, since they have cracked in all the usual places.

Then again, 1980 cast manifolds will never crack and bolt right up.....decisions.

I'm debating between these and '83 tube headers. I don't weld, so I would need to take it somewhere to fix the up pipe. Same boat on the '83 headers, since they have cracked in all the usual places.

Then again, 1980 cast manifolds will never crack and bolt right up.....decisions.
All you need to is fix pass side header about 50$ for the weld the part you need is already cut off the crossover when you shorten it alittle hammering and grinding cussing and your done as far as the uppipe who says the new one has to be stainless im sure you could fab one with our flange cheap . Thats still cheap for a new set of headers dont really care for the polished stainless myself black ceramic coating is in the future there is nothing shiny on my engine so they would stand out like a sore thumb

Here's some pics of Mikes headers. I don't think I got them all since there were several repeats in what he sent me.
DSC05681.JPGDSC05682.JPGDSC05683.JPGDSC05684.JPG

Back