You can type here any text you want

Speeding TTA :-)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Jan Larsson

I live in a country where there is more speed cameras than ... well not sure what but they are everywhere ....

Took the TTA to buy my son a set of golf clubs for x-mas and on the way back must have forgot to slow down for the ¤%#/ camera :(

Anyway, pretty cool picture :cool: asked the police to get a copy and they sent me one ;) Along with a fine of course :mad:

TTA%20Speeding%20Web.jpg

I just can't see how those cameras survive. I'd think someone would take a little ticket rage out on them so they better have cameras for the cameras....:rolleyes:
By the way, what was the limit there?

It's an offence to take them out, but it's been done :-)

They plan on doubling the number of cameras and also go digital so would be very quick, always "film in the camera" .....

40 MPH zone, cost me about $120 USD and 3 points off my driver license .... 2 more speeding tickets and my license is gone :(

Your car looks good in that picture! :) I actually used it as my wallpaper on my PC.

Was actually worth the money ;) Never thought they would send me the picture, usually they only do it when you disagree with the fine and they call you to court ....

My 10 year old son loves the car and I remember he enjoyed the ride when we were doing much more than the 48 MPH shown in the photo :D

I remember theose damn things in Germany. Driving along see a little flash and you get a letter in the mail. I don't know how it is there, but speeding zones were only around the inner parts of towns and schools. I wish I had my car then..

Bummer on the ticket:(
I guess it's time for one of those rotating "James Bond" liscence plates.....for those darn cameras;) Might be hard to argue when you have the only TTA for 1000 Kilometers.

Boy Jan!
I thought you said you were speeding? Ha!
And here I thought you always had one of those Indy Plates on the front of your car!
Well, if you lose your licence, I will take your car for a spin to keep the fluids flowing! Uh, you pay my way, of coarse! Or then again, ship your car out here! We have speed limits alittle bit faster!

George:cool:

Jan, do you have the same thing as we in Sweden... that if you have your sun cover down, they cant get you cause they cant prove who was running the car ?

Or if you drive with a helmet lol.

Daniel

Well, the owner of the car have to name the driver ... so either way you can't really get around it unfortunatly.

Back