You can type here any text you want

Speedometer dosent work anymore????

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

cturboaddict

I have installed an 85 regal t-type motor and digital dash in my 85 chevy s-10 the speedometer worked yesterday but now it dosent. doesent light or anything. any clues??? Also my turbo gauge dosent work any ideas???? Thanx.:confused: :confused:

As for the speedometer, if it's JUST the speedometer and the other two gauges work then you may have a wire loose, or a bad speedometer. Mine only works half the time right now and I've been too busy to try to fix it. With the turbo lights not working, make sure you have a vacuum line from the MANIFOLD (not the throttle body) going to the proper MAP sensor for the digital gauges. Make sure the connections are good on the sensor too.

I will check the connections and the map sensor. I dont know if I have the right one for the buick. ( the map sensor that is )

I will tell you that the MAP sensor is not only specific to the turbo Regal, but to the digital dash as well. It does not look like a conventional GM MAP sensor. This one is only two wires. It just allows a ground signal through when there's 3psi and 6psi of boost I think (at least that's how mine is).

Back