You can type here any text you want

"SPOOKED" an LS1

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

KillrV6

Former owner
was out looking for a kill the other night (she was hungry) and was crusing up and down the main drag for about 30 minutes empty handed. there was a RICE-o-RONEY civic but he didnt want nun. scared i supose. than there was a nice 68 camaro w/ fat tires and weld wheels, sounded reeeeal nice. he didnt want none either.

than i saw a new SS, white with some minor extirer modafications and who knows what else. we catch a red light togeather:cool:
now i know i could not smoke an ss YET, so i was not planing to race him unless he wanted to race. light turned green, we start off normal and than i decide to make him go :eek: :confused:.
so i role into the throttle, boost builds up and BAM! down shift, tires yelp, and with little more than the sound of the turbo i was rocketing! i slowed it down and let him catch up, and he and his friend are looking at me like :eek: :confused: :eek: :confused:

hehe thats the best part about these cars. they didnt stop gawking for about half a mile where they turned off onto another street :cool:

not a kill but it sure felt good

Back