You can type here any text you want

Spring Cleaning

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

b4black

Over the last 10+ years, I've collected a small pile of turbo stuff. I've parted out an '82 TR, a couple of '82 GN's (:() and bought too much stuff at swap meets.

I been leary of selling stuff for three reasons. 1. I don't want to get rid of something I'll need down the road. 2. I really believe it's a conflict of interest for me to moderate this forum, maintain the website and then sell parts/stuff. 3. It's way too easy to make enemies if something goes wrong with a sale. You can even really piss people off just by asking too much (in thier opinion) .

But on the other hand, I don't want to deprive people of parts they need, some stuff I know I will never use and it's taking up space in my basement. So....

If you are looking for anything, just ask. If I have it, I will either:
1. Give it to you real cheap, if it has little value
2. Sell it too you for the GM price when it was available. Although it may be used, it's discontinued (which = big $ if new), so it washes out, IMO.
3. Put it up for auction on ebay if it's fairly valuable. Then it's the bidders, not me setting the price. (53 positives, 0 negatives)

Examples of some things I have:
'79 Intake (heavy)
81/82 exhaust manifold/crossovers
Up-pipes o' plenty
Air filter boxes
Turbo cores w/plenums
Carbs that need rebuilding
Emissions stuff
NOS '82 GN air dam lefts (?)
'82 GN interior paices
odd and ends
pieces and parts
frics and fracs

I hope this sounds fair. :) Ask here, or Private Message me. Please don't e-mail me, I miss too many messages in the piles of spam I get.

Sorry, I took a look and I don't have any not bolted to useable turbos.

But, that should be a part you can find new/used. It isn't a Buick specific part - many Garrett trubochargers used it. It's 5" long. Just call any turbo shop (don't forget about local Big Truck shops) and see what they have.

The grommet it goes into on the intake is still avalable from GM.

I have some, but they are stamped for Turbo cars and need rebuilding. I don't have any 4.1 carbs.

I have a '78 Quadrajet for a Turbo V6. I need to look it over and see exactly what condition it is in. I'll try to get to it soon, but this is a busy weekend. Swap meet tomorrow, drag racing Sunday. :)

Back