Spring Cruising Weekend, Ocean City Md

That's kinda funny. I just put on a 6266 and pulled my stock converter about 5 minutes ago. Trans is still out even.

In the last 10 minutes there was one at Advance, one at Chic FIL A, and another one with the white T Type heading down 50 and then 611.

My MAF failed, so I'm still not out there.

Well as always, seems time goes way too fast down there. Felt like just yesterday I was rolling in on 90. Car ran perfect and made it back home with only a few more miles added. Now time to take the car to the track to see what she does.

Great time this year. Excellent weather. Saw probably 6 different turbo buicks. Not a ton.

Great time this year. Excellent weather. Saw probably 6 different turbo buicks. Not a ton.
That's the way I like it. If I saw as many turbo buicks as much as camaros ,chevelles and MUSTANGS she would be up for sale.

Can anyone in a GN fess up to spinning out and do I a 360 on 38th street while trying to head northbound. I happen to catch a glimpse of it.

That's the way I like it. If I saw as many turbo buicks as much as camaros ,chevelles and MUSTANGS she would be up for sale.
While a bunch of us were on our 5th floor balcony we could see two full blocks in either direction. At any given time....no exaggeration....you could count at least 10 mustangs.