Spring Cruising Weekend, Ocean City Md

Dreamn4GN

Well who's going? Just booked my room. Heading down Wed the 13th. Going to get in some cruising before I park the Buick around noon on friday before it gets just too crowded and start consuming adult beverages. First time actually taking the Buick down, Ive wanted to do so for years. I'll be driving the only light blue t top with black fillers and missing clear coat. But with the alky being installed, Ill be looking to "sleep" on a few. Hope to see ya guys around

I plan to go but I doubt I will be taking the Buick. I will only be arriving on Friday.

Yeah 3 hours here from NJ. Its a nice little get away when all my buddies actually get together. Looking forward to it even more with this snow storm coming!!

Still undecided if I'm going or not. I'm 3hrs/150 miles away. The event has gotten to the point where all the people acting like idiots I.E. crashing cars, burnouts, etc have really ruined the fun cruising and light-to-light races. I went two years ago and worried about leaving my car anywhere and had diesel trucks trying to roll coal in my windows all weekend. Cops on every street corner also.

Still undecided if I'm going or not. I'm 3hrs/150 miles away. The event has gotten to the point where all the people acting like idiots I.E. crashing cars, burnouts, etc have really ruined the fun cruising and light-to-light races. I went two years ago and worried about leaving my car anywhere and had diesel trucks trying to roll coal in my windows all weekend. Cops on every street corner also.
Yeah I know what you are saying. It does seem that I see just as many diesel trucks as car. Im about that far out from Jersey. Im looking forward to the cruise down. Im going down Wed the 13th, try to get down there before the nonsense comes in on Friday afternoon. Buick will be parked Friday and Saturday, just too many morons around like you said. But I do enjoy going. Hopefully it will be good this year

im going to try to make it this year , hopefullly ill get the X paint job done by then ,other wise ill probably bring down the stock ttop
, have units almost right across from the convention center just never manage to get down there

im going to try to make it this year , hopefullly ill get the X paint job done by then ,other wise ill probably bring down the stock ttop
, have units almost right across from the convention center just never manage to get down there
We always stay at 37th. Do you rent those units ?

im on 36th , 4 units (2 houses ) , right after the sunchaser ,
my dad rents them ,
also have a farm 15 minutes down the road on 50 in willards that i would rather stay at

im on 36th ,right after the sunchaser ,
my dad rents them for summer season ,
also have a farm down on 50 in willards that i would rather stay at
Ain't that something. I'll be at 37th at Castles in the Sand. Let me know if you make it down.

Any of the units available for rent that week?

you can check with the realtor.. look for 'sea twins' on 36th street , or call him.. 7325212444
they should be available because they usually dont start the summer rental season until july

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone know of any good spots to stay? Our usual spot is a piece of crap but cheap. We are looking to step up this year but want a good vantage point/balcony on one of the main strips

I stayed on coastal two years ago. I'd never do it again. Cars all goddamn day and night. I Couldn't sleep through that shit no matter how many beers I had. I recommend grabbing a nice big condo. It's worth it.

That's what we are looking for. Looking for reccomendations. Want one where we can see cruising