You can type here any text you want

Springs

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Collin

I'm looking for new springs for my 86. Do you guys have any sites that you recommend? Thanks.

Collin said:
I'm looking for new springs for my 86. Do you guys have any sites that you recommend? Thanks.

What kinda springs are you talking about...... wastegate springs.... coil springs..... or valve springs.....??? You are in the turbo forum....

Yeah, I feel kinda dumb right now. This is my first post here and I thought that when it said turbo related parts it meant turbos as in the car. Forgive my retard mistake. I meant springs for your suspension. Wow I feel dumb. If anyone can help with my question still or if someone could move the thread that would be nice. Thank you

No harm done. I am sure one of the mods will move it. Welcome to TB.com. There is a wealth of info just a search away... and if the search doesn't turn anything up.... there are plenty of contributors to the board that can answer almost anything you can think of....... again..... welcome.

Back