You can type here any text you want

Springs

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

vacuum 6

I'm looking for a set of lowering springs front and back. Who makes the best, looking to spend about $275. I need to drop the back 2".

I personally went with BellTech springs in the rear, they drop the car 1.5" and are reputable springs. As far as the front goes, try Welcome to www.scanc.com. Use the howes Ball Joints for around $100 and go to AutoZone and get a set of MOOG 5658 springs for $60. That set up will drop the front of the car 1 7/8". The taller BJ's will help the front geometry also! Good luck! ------Jeremy

I'm looking for a set of lowering springs front and back. Who makes the best, looking to spend about $275. I need to drop the back 2".

A little work at your local U-Pull junkyard and about $35 will buy you a set of 83 thru 92 rear camaro springs with the isolators, and a set of stock G-body fronts. You may have to cut 1/2 to a whole coil off them for wheel lip to sit just above the front wheel. Leaves you $240 for more parts. :cool:

Back