You can type here any text you want

SSmotorsports

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

tommynos

worldwide flooring sales
Ive mentioned this before but im just really happy for a long time friend of mine,Steve Keech....he used to build motors,then he started help building the new baldwin motion cars,and now he owns his own shop building mostly 69 super camaro's...

He has done many cars but recently started to build brian johnson a car from ac/dc,and its turning out soo awesome and ive took step by step pics of the build here
www.horsepowerforums.net :: View topic - Brian Johnson's car from ac/dc

Well i get the call that he is now building, Mike Alstott from the buccaneers,a custom 69 camaro and that they are going to have a show soon on t.v showing all his builds and all..its really cool as he lets me in as they rent the track to get pics right at the line for my site...heres the link to Alstotts car
www.horsepowerforums.net :: View topic - Buccaneers-Alstotts Car

Now he tells me he is working on a deal for one of the yankees...man what a job to have!..custom build cars mostly how you want,minus some custom detail,im told the inside is going to be done in football leather with the wilson embroidery,thanks to wilson...

sorry for the long post,just thought true muscle guys could relate...

Back