You can type here any text you want

Stage 2 heater box and heater core mod!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

EightSecV6

MDBL
We are just about ready for production on the small heater core and kidney plate required when using stage 2 heads and retaining the use of the air conditioner due to clearance. A similar package used to be marketed by ATR but the availability was still terible when they were in business. Below is a photo of the prototype, I should have 4 more ready next week. These will also give you alot more room for valvetrain maintenance and cyl head removal with stock type heads.

Attachments

• core.JPG
    core.JPG
    58.2 KB · Views: 248
Billy,
I'm sure glad your doing that. I looked into it but didn't want to deal with the head aches. Whats it gonna cost? I may be needing one or two in the next couple of months.
CC

Way to go, Bill!

I have the old ATR kit, and let me tell you, there's more room with S2 heads that there was with the stockers and an unmodified box. I'm sure Bill's quality will be top-notch, too.

Still working out the details on the final pricin, it is not as cheap as I would like it to be but the heater cores are a bit pricey! I will keep you guys posted.

heater core mod

Put me on the list for one. Thanks:biggrin:

Hey, Bill. It figures you would be the one to pick this up and run with it.;) You probably bought half of all the heater cores I made for ATR. :biggrin: Good luck with the project. I hope you figure out a way to make some money with this. It was barely better than a break even deal for me.:( BTW, I quit making them because after a management change, the company I was getting the cores from refused to make them for me anymore.:mad:
Again, good luck.

Brandon

Back