You can type here any text you want

Stage 2 oiling...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I should also add that it will also depend on how you plan on oiling your rocker gear. Some oiling could come from the rockers as well depending on we're you feeding everything. If your externally oiling your rockers and have oil passeges connecting everything you should still have plenty of oil with a .030 to .040 hole.
AG

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Excellent point! the rockers i currently have now are the non oiling type.... so i would need to push oil up the push rods to the heads - thus my ideas of why a .060 size hole would be appropriate with the choice of lifters. Unless somebody is interested in trading for a non-oiling set of rockers for some hollow shaft oilers, i may not have another choice. But i have considered using these type and drying up the pushrods completly and feeding the rockers from the ends. I will be dry sumped with a SCP 4 stage pump with 1.45 pressure section, so there will be plenty of oil available to direct around.

Back