You can type here any text you want

Stage II dry sump covers

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

CTX-SLPR

Howdy,

how many different designs of Stage II dry sump front covers are there? The one I got looks quite a bit different from the one that you see pictured most places. Its thicker and isn't as wide so it leaves the oil pickup gallery half uncovered. Also when I mocked it up with my Rollmaster double roller and put the stage 2 hub on the rings bottom out on the cover before I get it all the way on to the crank. Granted I didn't have the oil slinger on there but it shouldn't make that much of a difference. Finally I think this cover has been machined for a billet roller cam, can someone tell me from the below picture?

Attachments

• Stage II front cover inside.JPG
    Stage II front cover inside.JPG
    71.1 KB · Views: 143
It may br for an off-center block. It would be .125 thicker. Whats the Part #? Does it have a "C" after It? I have one that has a "C" on it, and is thicker then the other ones i have.

Most of the part number has been milled off so all that is left vissible is a 9. I bought it from Mike Booher as a used piece off or either one of his part motors or his blown stage II rail motor. I'm pretty use its for an off center, this is going on a production block by the way as the upper section of my custom gerotor oilpump front cover. See the attached picture

Attachments

• Stage II front cover outside.JPG
    Stage II front cover outside.JPG
    80.5 KB · Views: 131
Back