You can type here any text you want

Stage II top end for sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbolou

Lou's Automotive 949-378-1590
As a favor I was asked to post these parts for sale. Wants to sell cheap! Stage heads ,intake,rockers,valve covers etc. 1,200.00 reffer to pictures & web site.www.sydwyndr.com/stage2 if interested or call 704-637-2898 ask for Clint. Lou

How much are you looking to get for the heads and what are the spring rates?

49-blues said:
How much are you looking to get for the heads and what are the spring rates?
Call phone number listed & speak to Clint. Thanks Lou

Big88 said:
Are those steel or aluminum? Where's the intake?
Alumuinum I assume the intake is a victor JR. It was an early stage Busch motor he used the bottom end & wanted to sell the top end which he had no use for. Nor 99.9 % of Buick owners. Unless your a serious racer. I explained that to him & he agreed to take much less than his original price of 2,500 since I wasn't interested I'm passing this along to you guy's.Now all I expect is a little respect,appreciation,gratefulness, acknowledgement of my past & present accomplishments including my past affiliations with the south west chapter of the elite branch of the B.G.N.RA. I have spoken. Regards Lou

Contact change

turbolou said:
As a favor I was asked to post these parts for sale. Wants to sell cheap! Stage heads ,intake,rockers,valve covers etc. 1,200.00 reffer to pictures & web site.www.sydwyndr.com/stage2 if interested or call 704-637-2898 ask for Clint. Lou
The contact info on this deal has been changed due to a miss communication. 336-337-3731 ask for Glenn this time. sorry about the inconvenience Lou

Back