You can type here any text you want

stage2 heads aluminum

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Noe

Wondering is anyone using stage2 heads that are milled down almost to the excesary bottom bolts holes that are on the side of the heads?What is the cc on these heads and are these heads safe to use the way they are?If i cant use them i will use my stage2 aluminum heads that are NEW that are not ported or polished?The deck height on my block is about 9.5 is this a good deck height or is the block milled down to much?

Originally posted by Noe
Wondering is anyone using stage2 heads that are milled down almost to the excesary bottom bolts holes that are on the side of the heads?What is the cc on these heads and are these heads safe to use the way they are?If i cant use them i will use my stage2 aluminum heads that are NEW that are not ported or polished?The deck height on my block is about 9.5 is this a good deck height or is the block milled down to much?

Only way to know the CC is to have them checked.. "accurate guesses" at it are most impossible....
If they are old Busch heads, they could be in the low/mid 30 cc's, and the ASA heads are usually in the 40's.

As for the deck hgt, that has to be checked against the piston rod combo....
If you are turbocharging this combo, I'd be really careful w/ all the measurements before you assemble it. You can end up w/ a ton of compression....:eek:

Back