You can type here any text you want

StageII daily driver?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

slamming 6

Drag Master
Does anyone use Their StageII car as a daily driver.Iam going to use Lojak or something along that line of defence.TIA,AL.

I think there are quite a few SII daily driver's on this board. Couple of friends out in San Diego come to mind. Must be others.

Dave, I don't know of anyone out this way that's using their S2 car as a true "daily driver." I take mine to work once a week or so, but it's generally only a weekend car.

I think it could certainly be done, depending on the converter, etc.

I was just wondering I dont want wast a valuable engine just putting down the road.But I love the thought of driving it anywhere in the country and running mid to low 10's.Just want to know if the ware and tear of true daily driving would prevent that.Take Care,AL.

When i finally got the car done i daily drove my car 22 miles each way from late september to mid october. I found out two things : 96 lb injectors and no O/D are not mpg friendly , and 4400 stall converters make a LOT of heat on the highway. :biggrin:

But goddam it was a fun daily drive, even more when i came across that vette and the turbo civic. :cool:

Mac in SD said:
Dave, I don't know of anyone out this way that's using their S2 car as a true "daily driver." I take mine to work once a week or so, but it's generally only a weekend car.

I think it could certainly be done, depending on the converter, etc.

Rats! You were the one I was refering to. I thought you drove it more than that. I do like refering to your car though because you've been successful at running SII heads "on the street".

Back