You can type here any text you want

Stainless steel brakelines

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GNandTTA

Any of you have them? I see that Summit, and probably Jegs, sells a set for 3rd gen f-bodies. Anybody here have them installed? If not, where did you get yours? I did a search and did not find much.

Bought mine from summit in a kit.They are Earls hyperfirm highway legal-brake line kit.The part# is 28A190 ERL and they sell for $95 plus shipping.So far I have installed the back ones and everything is perfect.The fronts look like they will fit good too.Good luck and pleasent braking! WES

I have them on my car. Nice difference in pedal feel. You'll never have to worry about them once they're on the car.

When I changed mine, I also changed the brake fluid. Original 13 year old fluid was pretty nasty :eek: I still have the original pads and rotors.

Got them as well all around. Only comment I have is that the front ones from the caliper to the first body mounting point they could be slightly longer. Also the rear driver side are way to long should be the same lenght (or close) to the passanger side one.

But they do work very well and looks great as well.

Back