Stand alone knock detector

robh

Does anyone know of anyone that sells a stand alone knock detector? Maybe on the DIY board or any other mfg? This is not for my GN but I am very curious. TIA

I have a stand alone Knock detector in my car and I think it came from Modren Musclecar. It is made by Kenne Kell. HTH

caspers sales a guage that can even have an audible sound with it. the more lights the more knock you are having.

No, it does not. I am looking for stand alone piezioelectric sensor that I can tap into any application. Specifically a twin turbo mustang using two stock gn turbo's and downpipes. Any help would be appreciated.

Well it probably has questionable results, but K&N for one was selling a standalone setup. Or was it Edelbrock. Or was it MSD. Hmm, whichever, somewhere in the Summit/Jegs world :) Also J&S may have something.

There was a time when you could order a knock sensing development kit straight from Harris Semiconductor, since they offered a knock sensor interface IC :) i have one laying in a box somewhere.

TurboTR

Give Casper's Electronic's a call...I think that I saw a standalone knock sensor setup somewhere...

might be a dumb to few, but what is a knock senser and what
is it used for?????