You can type here any text you want

starter tune for BS3?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

slimtastic

yea dude...I rock
hello all. i was wondering if anybody had a basic starter tune for a turbo buick on BS3. i dont really care what injectors or camshaft your running...i more or less need the basic parameters/reference angles ect. for configuring BS3 to a turbo buick. thanks.

BS3 starter tune

Eticket, ive managed to start the car at this point but now i cant seem to change any cell values and have them stick. either in the fueling table,afr, or spark table. have you ever had this issue? i thought it was as simple as highlight a cell, change a value and press enter. the only items ive been able to change were in the operating parameter config, and in the hardware configuration. ive reloaded the software twice, and even used a different labtop. any thoughts on what i might be missing? cam

btw im in houston,

I've never come across that issue myself. puzzling though. Are you using a usb adapter?

I've never come across that issue myself. puzzling though. Are you using a usb adapter?

i was using a usb adaptor but couldnt even communicate with the BS3 box that way no matter what com port i switched too.

now im just using the supplied cable and i can see what BS3 see's but cant change anything

Back