Starts hard Won't Rev

SS440GP

Hi Guy's, first off I have very little knowledge on computer cars. I have a 87 GN that I bought new, it has 30K miles on it. Hardly driven from 92 to 97 and parked in 97 and not driven until 2013, put fresh gas in it and drove it home from storage unit. Put new 340 pump and hotwire at that time. 13 till 17 drove it in the summers. Summer of 18 starts runs real rough stalls and wont restart, try to start it now 2019, won't start ,new plugs drain the gas and replace fuel filter ,new injectors and chip to match and it will start but if you give it throttle it stalls and will only idle if you give it a little throttle. Motor is stock with no CAT, TT chip, 42 injectors Tin man filter setup, 160 thermostate. Any ideas whats going on?

Without any data from a Scanmaster or Powerlogger hard to say. Almost sounds like a bad MAF. Try a know good one.

Get it started an unplug the cam sensor see if it idles any better.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I think if you wanted to throw a couple of guessing parts at it I'd go first with the ignition module and than the maf and translator.

Put a fuel pressure gauge on it, when it does start and run pressure is about 14lbs. Ran some gas into a bottle and after bottle sat for a while it had some sediment in the bottom, almost like silt no big particles. Could that sock get plugged that bad from silt?

Put a fuel pressure gauge on it, when it does start and run pressure is about 14lbs. Ran some gas into a bottle and after bottle sat for a while it had some sediment in the bottom, almost like silt no big particles. Could that sock get plugged that bad from silt?
You did take the Schrader valve out of the fuel rail, right?
If it's out, and 14psi is the number, it's about 1/3rd of what it should be.
Given there's no mention of cleaning the tank, the crap could well be what's plugged the sock. Cut the fuel filter open, and look.
Other item is the connector hose on the 340. If it's not the correct material, it could well have ruptured. Or, it could be loose.
Time to start over on the fuel system, w/ a drop the tank, clean/replace, yadda,yadda.

Could be any number of things as stated above but when was the last time you cleaned the MAF? I am still somewhat new to the TR and all of the sudden it started running rough and would not rev. I looked at the MAF and it was very dirty... I cleaned it (with MAF safe cleaner) and it solved the problem. good luck...

I'm leaning towards a fuel pressure regulator with that low pressure. Do you have a way to swap in a different known good one? The diaphragm is probably done in and leaking.

If the FPr diaphragm is toast, pull the vac line off and see if it has fuel in it.