You can type here any text you want

Statesboro, GA

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jcawley3

I was driving on the bypass yesterday about noon and saw 3 GN's and one T Type all had the hoods up at some type of shop with a blue sign on the front of shop could not make out what it said.......is this someone that about buicks? anyone know anything? did not have time to stop,,,I'll be up that way again in a few weeks with more time

Carrtunz

we had our first get together/tune party this past saturday.planning on doing this often. heres a pic.anyone interested in coming by, call Gary/Angie 912.764.8863. thanks goes out to Patrick (Zeus) for the good pics.

Attachments

• P6160029.jpg
    P6160029.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 241
  • P6160031.jpg
    P6160031.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 219
  • P6160032.jpg
    P6160032.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 218
more pics

more.

Attachments

• P6160033.jpg
    P6160033.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 249
  • P6160034.jpg
    P6160034.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 241
  • P6160035.jpg
    P6160035.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 216
Nice looking shop there, Gary! The methanol car hasn't been with some of its fellow turbo cars in a long time. Hopefully it felt better being at its new home with some long lost brothers at its side. (Grin)

John! You should have stopped and said hello, but I can understand if you had a time factor going on. I would have called the other day, but had to leave as my wife got called in and it has been hectic ever since.

Yea, I'm not the only TR in the county any longer.
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/members-rides-friends-family/192680-only-tr-county.html

Gary had to go a whup up on a friend of his and created a monster. Now there's me, Gary, Bo has just bought 2 (Gary's friend that he beat) and another friend up close to him, Rico (sp?) that just got his back from paint. I had a hard time not drooling on it.

Just viewed your photos. Your 86 looks d@mn good.
Is that Jackson your racing at in those pics?

thanks Race, the T sure looks good in the pics?! cool being the only other color car than black:cool:

Nice looking shop there, Gary! The methanol car hasn't been with some of its fellow turbo cars in a long time. Hopefully it felt better being at its new home with some long lost brothers at its side. (Grin)

let me know next time

wish I had of stopped now....I kept wanting to go back.....oh well let me know next time this happens I'll drive up.....looks like fun thanks....John..706.831.4158

yeah patrick, thats Jackson.....was going tomorrow night but we're leaving today to go to Charleston, SC for the Funerals..

Hey zeus

Shoulda told me. I am on the southgaturbo buicks board could have met ya upthere in the 84gn. Its a little rough but it will travel. The tint shop did my brothers z. I used to live at Park place in the BURRO.

Shoulda told me. I am on the southgaturbo buicks board could have met ya upthere in the 84gn. Its a little rough but it will travel. The tint shop did my brothers z. I used to live at Park place in the BURRO.

thats a good idea. we should post for the next "meeting" there too.Jeffery has been tinting windows for twenty years (ive been working on mobile electronics for the same :eek: amount of time) hes the best tinter ive ever seen. we should meet up soon.

meeting

Just let me know. I am trying to get mine more roadworthy soon, but even if it was down, Id love to see other Turbo buicks. My old roomate Rob was Rusty's kind of driver. They built the state patrol coupe. 331 R block, victor efi heads, intake, vortech supercharger, tremac trans etc. Rob still runs around the Burro. He owns the Arch bar in Athens. He had several vettes but I think he has a built evo or something now. Anyways, let me know and Ill ride up if at all possible. Its about an 1hr and a half for me.

Saw a GN in Macon, Ga. Saturday on I-75 N just after the 75/16 split. I was in a U-Haul moving my daugther down to start school at Mercer. Should be making more trips down through the year and this will be a good rest point for the trip to Renolds.

Jim

Back