Stay Down License plates

Good News! Found a couple more stay down license plate holders while cleaning the garage. All shipping is for lower 48 only.
Same deal. $26 shipped and insured.
Paypal is turbo39151@hotmail.com

Also, I've got a few other odds and ends:
1. really nice rear bumper support in Aluminum. It's packed and ready to go. $150 shipped and insured. (save a bunch or weight and go faster!!)
2. HVAC box. Complete Upper and lower parts undamaged. Comes with Screen as well. $365 shipped and insured (this is mostly the custom heavy duty box and shipping)
3. Misc hot air parts ( intake manifold, t/b, uppipe, coil pack, etc.)
4. GN Grey interior plastic parts ( sail panels, A-pillar, B-pillar, 2 gauge A-pillar pod)
5. Black out trim (windows, front and rear glass)
6. Metal piece on deck that is between rear window and deck lid
7. 3 fenders
8. Passenger door (no glass or guts)
9. 1 60/40 power seat track assembly
10. 1 set of left and right OEM GM roof rail seals (Hardtop car only) - Brand NEW

Lots of other crap as well. If you do see what you need, shoot me a pm and ask. I may have it.
If no prices listed, feel free to make offer.

I also have some black plastic seat trim & some misc brackets for IC and H/A cars.

I'm also considering swapping to E85 so I'm thinking about selling off my current combo to help fund the swap.
50lb msd's, TT Alky chip and a non-progressive SMC alky kit. (Kit has been working great, lately pump is intermittent- will need to be checked out) - Looking for $325 shipped for the whole bundle as I'd prefer to sell it all together.

A complete set of stock headers (left, right and crossover - sold as a set only)- already welded

There's a bunch more that I'll list as I find it. If you have any questions please let me know.

Last edited: