You can type here any text you want

Stealth Alky install

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

CHANCE

No longer a Buick guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have a really quick question.
If I install the Alky nozzel dead center in the bottom of my intake will it work just as well as if it was installed in the up pipe?

As for doing it I have a pretty good idea on how to do it.
I want to do it for a clean install and steath look.:biggrin:

CHEATER! Just kidding :biggrin:

Sounds like a really good Idea.
I am sure the ALKY experts will let you know.

Remember it's only cheating if you get caught.:biggrin:And if you get caught you weren't trying hard enough.

Or if that doesn't work you can always go with the tried and true deny accuse and make false accusations trick:biggrin:

when I had alky in my GN in plain sight so many dummy's never even knew it LOL
Most 99% of your cruise night crowd and other racers will never know.

Just that 1% smart ones

I have a really quick question.
If I install the Alky nozzel dead center in the bottom of my intake will it work just as well as if it was installed in the up pipe?

As for doing it I have a pretty good idea on how to do it.
I want to do it for a clean install and steath look.:biggrin:

Typically the nozzle is placed way up stream to give ita chance for cooiling.

You will need a solenoid to shut the liquid off as there is vacuum.

If I did it I would use two nozzles. One in front and one in back both firing upwards.

besides the high vac being on the other side of the throttle body plate theres also the issue of mounting the nozzle below the level f the alky in the bucket ..it will drain the bucket into the intake until the level in the bottle is even with the nozzle , as razor suggested you'll need a solenoid valve

An M15 that close is going to do more harm than good, look at what others are doing with direct port injection, way smaller and more nozzles.

Wanna be stealth, run E85. Wanna rock pump gas and alky, listen to Razor.

Back