You can type here any text you want

steve keech heads

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87-TURBO-T

anybody ever hear of him? turbo buick heads I guess was his company. how do they compare to champion irons? thanks

he's very good guy to deal with.i have a set of his heads ,not installed yet but the work is very nice, he also matched the manifold for me. very reasonable. give him a call and he can tell you more about the heads.

GOT THESE HEADS ON MY CAR!!!!

Great GUY!!!!!!!!

Top QUAILTY!!!!!

read times in Sig.

JD

He did a set of irons for me ( great work) car runs strong. Cant wait to go to the track.

I also have a set of his heads on my car. Very easy to work with (both phone and email) and the heads are very nice. Since I never had Champion irons, I can't compare. His heads seem to be a good price when you consider everything. I'm not disappointed. However, I have not run my car at the track since I installed them last fall, so I don't have any times with my new combination.

I was talking to Steve Keech today about cylinder heads and mentioned the thread on turbo buick forum. He laughed and said I was wondering why I was getting so many questions about a set of heads I have for sale on one of my auctions.

Back