steve keech heads

87-TURBO-T

anybody ever hear of him? turbo buick heads I guess was his company. how do they compare to champion irons? thanks

he's very good guy to deal with.i have a set of his heads ,not installed yet but the work is very nice, he also matched the manifold for me. very reasonable. give him a call and he can tell you more about the heads.

GOT THESE HEADS ON MY CAR!!!!

Great GUY!!!!!!!!

Top QUAILTY!!!!!

read times in Sig.

JD

He did a set of irons for me ( great work) car runs strong. Cant wait to go to the track.

I also have a set of his heads on my car. Very easy to work with (both phone and email) and the heads are very nice. Since I never had Champion irons, I can't compare. His heads seem to be a good price when you consider everything. I'm not disappointed. However, I have not run my car at the track since I installed them last fall, so I don't have any times with my new combination.

I was talking to Steve Keech today about cylinder heads and mentioned the thread on turbo buick forum. He laughed and said I was wondering why I was getting so many questions about a set of heads I have for sale on one of my auctions.