You can type here any text you want

stock 15' rims

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

V6-Sauce

I got stock 15" rims on the 87 gn...need new tirez, all around. Mostly likly getting the bf goodrich g fforce sport//what do u guys think

I take it, no one has stock rims anymore....mostly 16-17" and up. thx anyways guys

I think I will get 215/65/15s and 235/60/15s for my car if I ever get time to go to the tire store. I still have the stock wheels too.

I have a nice set of used 215/65 Cooper Cobras and 275/60 Hercules tires for sale (in Orangeville) $150 for all 4. These are a good looking set of tires that fit nicely on stock wheels.

Shoot me a PM if interested.

The cheap plain looking ones. Not looking for traction. I am looking to get a set of race wheels and tires but keeping aluminum clean and polished on a car that gets driven alot is a pain. Been there done that. Had Prostars, fat and skinnys. 235s and stock wheels all the way around. 20" billets, and the 235s with DR 275s in the rear. Time to do something else.

I hear you on that, I just bought another set of stock wheels that will go in to get restored and the rears widened to 15x8 ,I will run some radials on that set-up very easy to keep clean, I like those Cooper GT tires though

Back