You can type here any text you want

Stock Bottom End Build

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TireFryer

The New Kid
Call me crazy. BUT. I’m a college student. My engine is tired. I have a 0.030 over 109 with forged few pistons, and arp rod bolts and main studs. I also have a set of champion iron heads and a ported matching intake. I’m ordering roller rockers and I’m getting a roller cam 210/215. Am I crazy to put this engine together and run low 11’s maybe high 10’s? Then build a stroker out of the numbers matching engine later?

The engine in my car is tired, big ring ridge that I just ignored 3 years ago and just deal with the oil consumption lol. Rings are gone… still has 150 psi on all cylinders. that’s why I was considering just dropping this in. I’m good on tuning. Cars ripping on 28 psi right now.

The engine in my car is tired, big ring ridge that I just ignored 3 years ago and just deal with the oil consumption lol. Rings are gone… still has 150 psi on all cylinders. that’s why I was considering just dropping this in. I’m good on tuning. Cars ripping on 28 psi right now.
At 28psi on any buick v6 is enough for low 11s now😉

you better hurry up and just put it in the car, or I'm gonna beat ya without alky :sneaky:

Back