stock driver side manifold needed asap

WeSS

I gotz 2 sub woofers
I have a dilemma. I recently sold a set of stock manifolds & crossover to a board member. The problem is they were fine when I pulled them off my car. They didnt leak & the only reason I replaced them is due to having a nice set of postons which I like. So anyways here goes. A couple of my buick buddies checked them out for me said they were sweet even said I was stupid for selling them & tried to talk me out of it. They also said that they were not cracked or rewelded. I needed the $ & space so I sold them. Well the customer only wanted them if they were not cracked or previously cracked & rewelded. I gave him a guarantee. So I am going to stick by it. He says they have been totally rewelded before. I already shipped them to cali. This is what I am hoping for. I want to buy a stock driver side manifold to replace the one that he says is not satisfactory. I need good close up pics. I have been screwed to the tune of 35 grand on a past buick ordeal so I know it sucks no matter what amount. We all take alot of time & pride in our rides. Please anyone help me out in getting this board member what he paid me for. I appreciate all the help & thanks to all. Wes

manifold

Thanks man I appreciate the offer but the header I sent was supposed to have been perfect according to my two buddies. But the customer was displeased saying that it was a rewelded manifold. It is in good shape but our deal was for a real good non broken non rewelded manifold. So that is what I have to purchase & send to him to make our deal right. Anyone can help me out it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Wes