You can type here any text you want

Stock MAF needed

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

750H.P.V6

Brutal 6 Racing
Guy's,

I was helping a local Buick enthusiast today and it turns out his MAF is bad. I was hoping someone in So Cal. might have a known good stock one for sale. Please let me know what you've got.

Thanks

Neal

Guy's,

I was helping a local Buick enthusiast today and it turns out his MAF is bad. I was hoping someone in So Cal. might have a known good stock one for sale. Please let me know what you've got.

Thanks

Neal
Guy's,

Thanks

Neal
I bought a used stock one a few years ago for $50 and won't be needed it.
Jeff

I bought a used stock one a few years ago for $50 and won't be needed it.
Jeff

Jeff,

If you're willing to part with it that would really help him out, should I tell him $50? You don't know where we can get a stock turbo do you?

Neal

Jeff,

If you're willing to part with it that would really help him out, should I tell him $50? You don't know where we can get a stock turbo do you?

Neal
Yes $50 but I am taking a vacation on thursday and will be gone most fo next week.

Back