stock parts wanted

gtojoe

looking for stock turbo, downpipe and intercooler for 87 gn let me know what you got and price ...thanks joe

parts

If your not in a rush i have everything u need.Over the winter i am putting my performance parts on.So if u want all of them u can have them for $250.
One more thing if u cant wait i have down pipe and intercooler with a dutt. neck never installed.If u are interested call me 774 930 4156 thanx joe:)

looking for stock turbo, downpipe and intercooler for 87 gn let me know what you got and price ...thanks joe

I have a great condition stock intercooler, complete with the rubber scoop and grille and both sides brackets...even the stock bolts! :$130. + shipping...

Claude.

I have a stock turbo elbow, stock downpipe & new catalitic converter for $80. shipped.

BAGN- that engine compartment is the way GM should have built them from day one-especially like the turbo!

BAGN- that engine compartment is the way GM should have built them from day one-especially like the turbo!

Thank you 49 blues!

Thats exactly what I was going for. I knew I should have been a GM designer.....;)

CC

Have everything you are looking for. Stock turbo,elbow,test pipe, down pipe and IC. Turbo was rebuilt by precision 9 months ago. Have paperwork on turbo.

$425 shipped. Also have a new duttneck for 50 more. Will send pics if interested.