Stock Radiator

87we410877

Looking for a stock, Clean, no cracks, welds, leaks, anything like that. This is for a restoration. Can be dirty, it is getting boiled cleaned and repainted. Let me know what you've got! Thanks! Tyler 516-356-6238

I have a stock rad that was recorded to a 3 row that's in great shape 200.

Can you shoot some pics to me ? 516-356-6238. Thanks! Sounds good. There is nothing noticeably different in size or appearance with the three core is there? Everything is stock, needs to appear and fit as so. Thanks!

its still in the car, everything fits as normal. I will have to work on getting a few pics. i've been super busy working on the house

its still in the car, everything fits as normal. I will have to work on getting a few pics. i've been super busy working on the house

Ok let me know when you can. Got another member offering low mileage stock on as well. We’ll talk! Thanks!

And thats how you jack a thread. lol. Dont worry about it, i have a few replies i'll get one.
And thats how you jack a thread. lol. Dont worry about it, i have a few replies i'll get one.
confused I just asked question? about radiator model size condition I guess if it fits its it no need for my questions.
and Air Dam pieces I inquired about shipping costs