You can type here any text you want

stock "t" wheels or GN wheels?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I have a set of original wheels off my 87 GN that I will have for sale in a couple of days. They have been in boxes since 1995. I will get them out, cleaned up and pictures taken as soon as I can get to them.

Let me know if you might be interested.

I have a set of original wheels off my 87 GN that I will have for sale in a couple of days. They have been in boxes since 1995. I will get them out, cleaned up and pictures taken as soon as I can get to them.

Let me know if you might be interested.

If he's not i might be, depending on price and shape.

My wife and I are moving to Hawaii and need to get rid of a lot of stuff. I haven't seen these wheels out of the boxes they are in since 1995. As soon as I can get to them, I will get pictures.

I will say that these are not new/NOS/museum quality pieces. They are original wheels that were on the car from 1987 until 1994. They have never been bent, dented, or into a curb.

My wife and I are moving to Hawaii and need to get rid of a lot of stuff. I haven't seen these wheels out of the boxes they are in since 1995. As soon as I can get to them, I will get pictures.

I will say that these are not new/NOS/museum quality pieces. They are original wheels that were on the car from 1987 until 1994. They have never been bent, dented, or into a curb.

Are they pitted or have any rust?

i have 2 t-type wheels that are painted black if anyone interested.. 35.00 each,, just the wheels they had slicks on them. plus shipping

Back