You can type here any text you want

stolen 86 gn engine in July. 1998

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

sergeant major

I had a individual in New Jersey rebuild my engine and tranny. When I finally realized the engine had a different vin. # I confronted him. I had to take him to court, which I lost the case. I still believe he installed it in another gn and lied to me and the court. If there is a member with the vin.# of this engine please come forward. If some one does comes forward all I want is to take him back to court. The VIN. # IS 1G4GK4772GP222233. Thanks for reading this thread. Take care. Happy New Year.

Just curious why did you loose the case

Man that has to suck, somone (the mechanic) you are putting your trust in and they take you for your stuff. Was your engine modded, why would he take yours and give you another. I am just asking so when I have to take mine to a shop I know what steps to take so it doesnt happen to me or someone else. I thought my mechanic did the same, but I didnt take any pictures of before and after.
Concerned

Back