You can type here any text you want

street chip and alky

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

QUIP'6'

Brian Roman
just got razors alky running and still have erics street chip. should i bump timing to 23/21 and what do i doo about fueling should i bump it up to 20 percent and work my way down

You won't need to add much fuel. The alky takes care of most of it. I would increase boost first, slowly. See if you can get it up to where you want to run it (for example 23psi). If it starts to get lean and knocks, then add fuel. If the fuel doesn't help the knock, put it back and add alky instead. After that, start increasing timing in low gear, then high gear.

Eric

You won't need to add much fuel. The alky takes care of most of it. I would increase boost first, slowly. See if you can get it up to where you want to run it (for example 23psi). If it starts to get lean and knocks, then add fuel. If the fuel doesn't help the knock, put it back and add alky instead. After that, start increasing timing in low gear, then high gear.

Eric

thanks you eric

Back