Street Outlaws season finale 2 hour special tonight Monday 2 Jan. 2017 / 9 - 11 PM EST.

Well I'm fortunate enough to work in the industry and have friends with fast cars and I will tell you they knew exactly what was coming out there weeks before they arrived to film the show and if you actually thought that the whole thing isn't staged sorry to be the one to let you know . The racing is racing as they don't know who will actually win but they have permits to film on a closed set on the street . So I wouldn't call them idiots just because they brought some fast cars .

You have your opinion and I have mine, isn't life grand!

Street racing is a game. And it is tv....
S
Well I'm fortunate enough to work in the industry and have friends with fast cars and I will tell you they knew exactly what was coming out there weeks before they arrived to film the show and if you actually thought that the whole thing isn't staged sorry to be the one to let you know . The racing is racing as they don't know who will actually win but they have permits to film on a closed set on the street . So I wouldn't call them idiots just because they brought some fast cars .