stretch intercooler

Hello . Hope everyone had a nice Christmas. I am looking for a CAS V4. Thanks very much...

Just to get the correct responses, are you desiring the V4S 13 row I/C or the V4R with 19/ 21 rows depending on when it was made?

Sorry, I don't have either.

Good morning. The one I am looking for is in the middle. 17 rows. The "s" is standard, the "R" is race.

Just to get the correct responses, are you desiring the V4S 13 row I/C or the V4R with 19/ 21 rows depending on when it was made?

I thought that the V4R was a 24 row?

I thought that the V4R was a 24 row?

I was going off some old info I found, they didn't mention the plain V4 at 17 rows. It looks like they changed cores throughout their production.

Edit: you are right Hahny, it looks like I skipped a line.

IMG_4683.PNG

Hello again. Alright, who's holding out! You mean to tell me nobody has an old V4 stretch in there garage somewhere collecting dust? I've got cash. Let's talk..

Hello again. Alright, who's holding out! You mean to tell me nobody has an old V4 stretch in there garage somewhere collecting dust? I've got cash. Let's talk..

I have one for a TTA .. actually it was the very first one made for the TTA .. never actually saw street duty ,,
only on a car for 14 passes :)

where are you located ? I might be selling the one I have. not sure but will let you know asap... joel

Hi Joel ,Thanks for getting back to me. I am located in Massachusetts. About 10 miles north of Boston. Where are you located? Joel, which V4 is this 13row, 19 row, or 24 row? There are three versions. And is It in mint condition? And is everything with It that I will need to install? Up pipe , brackets, etc.? let me know brother, condition is everything!

Attachments

• IMG_0515.JPG
    IMG_0515.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 14
where are you located ? I might be selling the one I have. not sure but will let you know asap... joel
Joel, I just sent you a message. I'm not sure if this would a better way for you to respond. If you have the 19 row, and it's in very good condition. Please get back to me. Thanks, Phil

Attachments

• IMG_0402.JPG
    IMG_0402.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 14