You can type here any text you want

Stumble with TT chip

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NorCalTurbos

Slowing down to SPEED UP!!!
Today I set the tps and the motor started to stumble I had an idea to see how the car would run with the stock chip so I changed it back to factory and it idles better and spool even improved tps set a .46 could it be that the TT chip has different specs for the tps setting???

Correct me if I'm wrong this is done with the key on but engine not running right?

If you put a stock chip in with 50lb injectors, and it ran better, then there is something way wrong. I would confirm that they are indeed 50's (get the part# off the injector itself). If they are 50's, then there may be some other problem, like a bad MAF.

The TPS setting doesn't really matter as it autozeros to 0% at key on.

If you put a stock chip in with 50lb injectors, and it ran better, then there is something way wrong. I would confirm that they are indeed 50's (get the part# off the injector itself). If they are 50's, then there may be some other problem, like a bad MAF.

The TPS setting doesn't really matter as it autozeros to 0% at key on.[/

The TPS setting doesn't really matter as it autozeros to 0% at key on.
I got the chip and injectors from one of our brothers on the site here's the chip info 84/85ecm 1574 50# street 93 18degrees 12-13 psi the maf is a stock but known good I know it's time to change it out just waiting to make extra $$ to get the parts but anyway maybe the chip info helps any feedback is greatly appreciated, thanks

Back