Stupid Picture and Video Friday ...................................

ACME RACING

( Adult Swim )
That last video is right where I work, same street. In fact the bulding is in the vid. Ive never seen him around though. :confused:

On that vid with the POS Honda, if you really wanna laugh just substitute Buttboy in place of Speedboy in the song!!!!! :D :D :D

Is it just me or does that garage where the honda parked in looks small. Can you fit a TR in there?

Originally posted by disco stu
Man, ricers are always listening to the GAYEST music. :p

LOL, considering the name of the poster I should insert a comment about the pot calling the kettle black here, but I won't :D I love all the yellow (the color of fastness) But overall cool because the guy actually made a honda fast. There's a guy at school I was showing my water to air unit to, this kid (who owns a riced out Del-Sol) comes up to me and goes "is that a turbo?" I go home, and am fine till about 12:30 AM when I'm about to fall asleep and awake with a start, realizing that he had called my intercooler a turbo and that next time I see him he's owed a pimp slap for that comment.

At the last street meet I went to a guy in a srt4 asked me if it had a turbo. My hood was opened. I said "that?" pointing to the alternator. He said yeah. :D the fact that he was was driving an SRT4 drove it home. I was going to ask him the same thing but chose to avoid the next exposure to stupidity. I sure hope it was turbocharged, so his battery would stay charged to though.;)

And my screen name is ripped from the Simpsons. And I mostly listen to metal, not the radio kind. :cool: And I hate that club kid ricer drag queen sh!t. :)

I call that "Laser Music" because of the laser like sounds (remember GI joe?)

Its catching on like wild fire around here, im hoping it takes the nation by storm and everyone calls it laser music

please do your part

Originally posted by disco stu
At the last street meet I went to a guy in a srt4 asked me if it had a turbo. My hood was opened. I said "that?" pointing to the alternator. He said yeah. :D the fact that he was was driving an SRT4 drove it home. I was going to ask him the same thing but chose to avoid the next exposure to stupidity. I sure hope it was turbocharged, so his battery would stay charged to though.;)

And my screen name is ripped from the Simpsons. And I mostly listen to metal, not the radio kind. :cool: And I hate that club kid ricer drag queen sh!t. :)

Yeah I know it's a simpson's reference, I was just giving you grief :D I heard another good one like that from a Sy/Tyer, he had some rednecks come up, one looked under his hood, pointed at his turbo and says "See! I told you he had twin turbos!" Every once in a while these people make you wonder if they've got enough automotive knowledge to drive the vehicles they came in home.