subliminal pictures

Damn you thread jackers!:D

Yes, the general idea is about the pics hiding another image. not because there's a girl in her bikini. I've also made it clear to "make sure your kids aint around" that should pretty much make it known that you shouldnt have your kid around when you click on the link and highlight the picture. besides the topic says "subliminal pictures" not "hidden picture of a girl in bikini" some people's morals are just stronger than others. some just need to cut the other guy some slack. IF the girls were nude, of course I wouldnt post them. If I've offended anyone with those pics? I'm sorry.

What a bunch of old ladies here...Jeez! You people must be late for a Bingo game by now right?? B13 I hear them calling your numbers...

I dont' think the intent was to post them because of a girl in a bikini..big f'in deal..I got wood now...

The post was made simply because it's a cool use of technology/mind trick type thing. I actually thought it was a pretty cool thing I had not seen before and really didn't care if it was a pic of a girl in a bikini, a car or whatever..still a neat trick.

Originally posted by Rollin
WakoSS

Yep, according to Jack it is. I mean come on what are we 13 years old? Why post a thread were you have to do magic hand shakes and use decoder rings. We all know were to find the real stuff on the net, find it, simple enough. Just show some class and keep it off this BB, that's all that is asked.

Jeez, I hate to have to defend myself publicly for something I said in a private message that was sent to me. I saw this thread early on and once I figured out how to "highlight" I found no reason to act on it or even post. Kind of a fun thread at that. The fine line is, of course, nudity which is prohibited on this board. While the subject images were tastefully done, she wasn't exactly wearing an overcoat, was she? While I enjoyed these photos as much as anyone, they are about as close to nude as we can allow under board policy. ;)

I'm still trying to get it to work I only have microsoft photo editor and the highlighting thing didnt work

Originally posted by Jack Evers
Jeez, I hate to have to defend myself publicly for something I said in a private message that was sent to me. I saw this thread early on and once I figured out how to "highlight" I found no reason to act on it or even post. Kind of a fun thread at that. The fine line is, of course, nudity which is prohibited on this board. While the subject images were tastefully done, she wasn't exactly wearing an overcoat, was she? While I enjoyed these photos as much as anyone, they are about as close to nude as we can allow under board policy. ;)

Jack, thanks for posting about it. I can understand and support the no nudity rule here and now see how your comment was made about the fine line. You're right, they are as close as they can get...but they're not naked and not in obscene positions or anything. I was under the impression the mods were going "GASP! This is improper! MUST DELETE!!". ;)

Originally posted by PNYKLR
Joe I guess I'm just a spaz I highlighted it and its still real hard to see

If you can - move the mouse around and click until you get that 'sizer' in the low right hand corner. Hit that to 'blow up' the pic to a larger size. Then hit ctrl-a
Its much easier to see in a larger size.

OK, sorry to all but to me the censorship has kind of gotten overdone around here, then the way that Dan was coming to me seemed to me as if he was speaking for the board and the Mods. That is why I started taking massive offense and posted the PM.