You can type here any text you want

Subwoofer project

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

nwarky

I just wanted to share the pics of my subwoofers installed. It sounds great with 2 10" subs and a amp. It also has a Pioneeer headunit. Btw, the whole thing weighs 45 pounds. Just wanted to know what you guys thought about it. I'm trying to post a pic but am to dumb to figure it out:mad:. I'll keep trying.

Wow I can't believe the quality of work on this box. Almost makes me want to put one in my TA but I fear the rattles.

100_0336.JPG

100_0334.JPG

Thanks for the comment. Not everybody will like it but atleast one person does:D .

Before I fell in love with dragracing I had plans of making a nice soundsystem in my GTA. Nice.

Very nice. I have almost the same set-up in my car.

I have 2 12's down in the bay, but i put my amps up on the flat part.

I have everything mounted on to wood with no holes in any of the car. It can be removed without a trace.

Everything we have can also be removed. The only traceable thing would be the hole in the firewall for the 4 gauge wire to power the amp from the battery. Glad everyone likes it. paccio, do you have any pics of your install.

Originally posted by nwarky
Thanks for the comment. Not everybody will like it but atleast one person does:D .

Well it's a nice clean install. Not some hack job.

I've done many different setups in fbody's. My favorite/best sounding was a single 12 Kicker Solobaric in a box similar to yours but flipped upside down. The sub was firing down into the hatch area. Talk about some deep base :)

Everything we have can also be removed. The only traceable thing would be the hole in the firewall for the 4 gauge wire to power the amp from the battery. Glad everyone likes it. paccio, do you have any pics of your install.

You didn't drill into the firewall did you? There are grommets you can pop out for stuff like that.

No we didnt we used a grommet. Sorry if i didnt make myself clear but everything can be removed but the wire is the biggest pain.

No we didnt we used a grommet. Sorry if i didnt make myself clear but everything can be removed but the wire is the biggest pain.

I figured you popped it out. Just asking though, I've seen people drill through the firewall because they had no idea the grommets were there lol

Back