"Summer Heat" LED Taillight Special

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
Bowling Green & Reynolds are right around the corner!! So we are offering a 14% off special on our Buick Digital LED Tail lights and our matching LED 3rd Brake light kit.

Available starting today though Sept. 7th..

There has been a bunch of people ask for this so here it is, Back by popular demand! ;)

* Simply visit our site and the discounted amounts are already in place when you purchase. visit -> GNS

Scot W.

All orders as of today have been processed and shipped!

Thanks for the quick responce guy's!

Scot W.

6 more kits going out Monday! Thanks for the orders guy's, Tracking numbers will follow on monday as well.

Scot W.

3rd brake light kit

finally pulled the trigger and ordered the 3rd brake light kit to match my taillights that i previously ordered.

thx
buickbert

finally pulled the trigger and ordered the 3rd brake light kit to match my taillights that i previously ordered.

thx
buickbert
Robert,

I received your UPS tracking number from the manufacture today that it went out along wit 5 others. I sent those tracking numbers through my check out merchant so you along with everyone else should have received an E-Mail with your tracking # today.

Thank you for choosing GNS!

Scot W.

what #194 LEDs do you have for sale?
I can't seem to find a company that keeps around a certian bulb long enough to sell them, every time I find a good bulb that works great they seem to discontinue the damn thing. Make it hard to keep something on a web site when it just gets discontinued all the time..

SW.

what #194 LEDs do you have for sale?
None! The reason is that none of these LED companys keep a product long enough for anyone to stock them. I spent hundreds on bench testing LED bulbs and when I called to order the ones that worked the best, They were out of them and onto another "Best bulb".. So right then I realized that I wasn't going to be able to keep the bulbs in stock that work the best for us...

Yeah, anyone can just go to one of those sites and buy a 194 bulb but what they are un aware of is the "Heat" some produce, The "Brightness" are sometimes WAY too bright for the interior, and since we are on the interior subject, Just to let everyone know, the 194 LED bulbs in your dash WILL NOT DIM with the dimmer switch!! This is just some information to others that are thinking of replacing there stock dash cluster bulbs with LED's, LED's Will Not Dim!! SO it is VERY important to not buy super bright bulbs or you will be sorry at night...

IF, and thats a big If I can find a company that will keep there types of bulbs in stock for more than a year I will go through the trouble of stocking ALL the LED bulbs to fit our cars but untill then it's just not worth the trouble.

Scot W.

Due to the great reaction of this sale we will extend this sale price thru the end of Sept! This includes the Buick LED taillight kit and the 3rd brake light..

This has been the lowest this kit has been in several years, If you planed on getting them "The Time Is Now" while they are at the lowest prices ever...

Sale ending Sept 30th !!

Scot W.

We extended this sale through the end of this month! Now's the time to get the LED taillight kit AND the LED 3rd brake light kit for under $300!!!

Scot W.

Can I get a rain check on this till I get back from Afganistan in june-july?

Can I get a rain check on this till I get back from Afganistan in june-july?
I'll tell you what, Because your serving our country i'll be happy to do this for you. I will make a note with your screen name and those months mentioned but when your ready, please call me first before ordering.

Scot W.