You can type here any text you want

Sun came out... Let me drive.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TurboDetroit

A few of you guys have prob. Seen me lurking in the shadows asking about different combos. To introduce myself, my name is josh and Here's my story and dilemma . Last summer I came across a pretty clean 86' GN. I had always wanted one so I jumped. I used up the money I had stashed to to rebuild the motor on my 86 Monte Carlo SS (which is now up for sale because i only have the tolerance for one project) to buy it.

Today in Michigan it's 50 degrees and the sun is out. I have a roller sitting in the driveway and I purchased and engine/trans from Bruce at aggressive auto. Can't say anything but good things about Bruce, great guy. I can't wait to get this engine done and drive this thing. Starting out I'm going to throw a te44 on it and maybe. 10" converter for the summer and let her rip but of course I, like everyone else wants that 10 second car one day but I gotta get this car on the road!!!

I must have read every thread on this website by now... And have a good idea about where I'm headed from others experiences. Ill prob be contacting bison and dusty pretty soon about a matching turbo/converter combo.

Moral of the story: having a TB and not being able to drive it when it's beautiful outside... SUCKS!!!!

I feel your pain! My new Bison-turbo is sitting on the workbench, DP needs a bung welded in, need to finishing running wires to the PL and it was 70 today!

Back