You can type here any text you want

Super rare TTA!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

phillyturbosix

Staff member
I think this makes 2 of these I've seen painted like this! :eek!:

Link HERE

53_3.JPG

wasn't this car on Ebay before ??? :confused: just repaint it and all would be good :p

ebay tta

kind off looks like a regular trans am, not GTA...not that bad, but I would painted back white ;)

Dan I think this is another one! I think the other one painted like this was'nt a cloth car and it had higher miles! :eek:

that's kind of interesting because I thought all the T-top cloth cars were festival cars, and I kind of doubt that they would have had 1 gold and white TTA and all the others all white.

phillyturbosix said:
Dan I think this is another one! I think the other one painted like this was'nt a cloth car and it had higher miles! :eek:
That, plus it was a second owner last time....An odd paint scheme to call 'stock'....Must hae been a dealer option ;) I doesn't look so bad this time to my eyes.

HA! Yea I saw that last night, it's a real shame too because it's BOTH Low Miles
and Cloth Interior! I believe theres a Hardtop TTA with 53,000mi on Ebay now too, hmmmm........... ;)

Yuck. Ruins the appearence of the car. Someone could buy it and have it repainted for cheap and have a nice car though. Sure hoped they liked it....

Jason

Back