Supercomps vs. aerochambers

CanVan87GN

My car currently has the Hooker Cat back with the Super Comp Mufflers. My intermediate pipes are fine but the tail pipes are terrible. I will be getting new tailpipes bent so my question is, should I keep the Super Comps or swith to Aerochambers? My current mufflers are in good shape so this will just cost me $100.00 to bend some pipes.........unless the aerochambers are that much better performance wise. Are the Super Comps free flow? They didn't look like it. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Cheers!

Shaun

My Hooker cat back came with the Aerochambers. To quiet for me, they seem just a tad louder then stock.

Ron

I like the aerochamber. I've had ultraflows and several turbo style mufflers. Best mix of quiet and performance for me. You can see thru the aero's front to back, so I can't see how they would create too much back pressure.

I wouldn't replace the mufflers if they are in good shape as I have not found them to be a restriction. I actually lose 1 mph when I open the dump instead of going through my Hooker cat back system.