Supra runs 8.46 @167mph on BFG drag radials!!!

86brick

It's just a V6 Brick.....
http://www.supraforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=115813

The guys name is Paul Efantis (MSP) and he is from Maryland and made this pass at some track in Texas.... This could be the fastest ever on DRs cause the fastest Big Daddy Dwayne Guthridge went was 8.60's @167mph if I'm not mistaken with his SBF turbo Mustang on DRs.... Pretty damn impressive IMO, but I think Cal Hartline or Richie Kibler need to go after this record with a 91mm turbo and some 325 BFG DRs!:D ;)

I hope there is video of that run..... that is some crazy MPH and sick sick sick et on IRS.

-GNX7

Yeah the Titan Motorsports factory 6spd Supra went 8.90 @163mph on BFG DRs at some Supra event in Texas.... They really got those cars flying, but with the amount of money into them you could probably build a 6 second turbo Pro 5.0 Mustang!:eek:

Originally posted by 86brick
Yeah the Titan Motorsports factory 6spd Supra went 8.90 @163mph on BFG DRs at some Supra event in Texas.... They really got those cars flying, but with the amount of money into them you could probably build a 6 second turbo Pro 5.0 Mustang!:eek:
That was with no nitrou either.....but they also use Traction Control which is programmed into their Motek computer.

I THOUGHT IT WAS ONE OF THOSE GIANT RUBBER MONSTERS FROM A JAPANESE MONSTER MOVIE. :p THEY HAVE GAY MONSTERS? :confused:

I don't care what they call it, 8.46 @ 167 is smokin fast. I'd buy one if I could afford it.

Originally posted by TT/A1233
Nice times. But no matter what the car's still called a "Supra" aka GHEY.

Lol. You need to go for a ride in a Supra Dean. ;) Awesome cars.

Originally posted by clean86
Big Daddy just went 8.36

When and where and is there a video?? I think it won't be long and we will see a drag radial car in the 7's!:eek:

Just in case people don't know about it Dwayne (Big Daddy) is having an open "Run Whatcha Brung" race in August (race track is in Ohio) with $10K to the winner and the car must be on drag radials with very little rules. There are a few people that are building cars specifically for this race and 7 second ETs are expected or hoped for:D

I am hoping to be there:D

Originally posted by KEVINS
Just in case people don't know about it Dwayne (Big Daddy) is having an open "Run Whatcha Brung" race in August (race track is in Ohio) with $10K to the winner and the car must be on drag radials with very little rules. There are a few people that are building cars specifically for this race and 7 second ETs are expected or hoped for:D

I am hoping to be there:D

Man I can only imagine what a 1500+hp car must feel like on drag radials!!!:eek: That is some crazy stuff!:D

That's just amazing.

I haven't seen the video yet, Was a Turbo Buick pulling it to get it to go that fast? Just kidding.

Sweet Cars. I can't wait until the '03 Cobras get season'd in and start trapping higher mph