susnest orange metalic "trans am"

KillrV6

Former owner
so im out with a few friends. i had just dished a beating to my friend in his 94 GT, gave him a 1 car jump from the light and still blew by him spining my tires like he was standing still.
at this point, i had a buddy in the car w/ me and we were goin down a 6 lane main street. i get to a stoplight, and see in my rear view that there is what looks like a trans am coming up on my right side. it gets up next to me and i see two guys about my age in it. it had some chrome T/A wheels, which it should have right? i meen it was a trans am and all:p
so they look over and start revin on me, so i smile and start building boost. when the light turns green, i launch w/ some spining, but SHOOT away from them like they were a 95 mustang GT with 5 guys piled in the cockpit. i meen it was bad. instantly 4 cars. i shut it down at about 55 MPH, because there was NO way they were catching up.
"holey crap!!!!" im thinkin. "i just smoked a trans am that bad!!! no way!!!"

they pulled up next to me and gave a thumbs up, saying "dude thats an AWSOME sleeper!!!" (it is a limited w/ a landau top and chrome trim after all)

but than they pull up in front of me and i saw that it was just a clean V6 w/ some Trans Am wheels :rolleyes:

that killed the moment, but all in all it was still fun showing em whats up.......man what a waste of gas :(