You can type here any text you want

Suzuki Sportbike

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I fished around and found a pic of one that is IDENTICLE to the one I killed.
Suzuki SV1000 S

Suzuki was spelled out on the tank and this thing in the attached link is the mirror image of the one I beat down.
Looks like it was an 03/04 model.

Smacked down another one of these tonight.:biggrin:

After the whoopin, the guy gets along side me and says. "Out here blowing it up, huh?"

Me: :biggrin:Yuuuuup

Good kills, I wish people on the east would race me like that. I had a friend try to run me from a 30 roll with his 07 600 ninja he was shocked when I was at his rear wheel at 100 mph. Lol Mean chicken be leery of the 06 gsxr 1000’s, I ran a 9.95@148 and backed it up with a 9.94@143. The bike has a pipe and filter.

Good kills, I wish people on the east would race me like that. I had a friend try to run me from a 30 roll with his 07 600 ninja he was shocked when I was at his rear wheel at 100 mph. Lol Mean chicken be leery of the 06 gsxr 1000’s, I ran a 9.95@148 and backed it up with a 9.94@143. The bike has a pipe and filter.

Ya....I already tried mixing it up with a couple Gixxer 1000's. First guy toyed with me....just used enough throttle to keep ahead of me by a length and just watched me in his mirror. Kinda felt like he was holding my head under water....

Second guy just smashed me with extreme prejudice...wasn't even close...:redface:

This latest SV1000 from yesterday, the guy had been throttling at me at a light prior but there was a car ahead that we would have had to buzz if we raced, so I didn't go on that one....
We ended up in the front row at the next light with a clear road....he started throttling at me again form my right...High School kid in the passenger seat of the SUV on my left got all perky and started watching us...
Show time....:D
Both rolled into it and then went for it.
I was just starting to pull him to put him behind the GN and then he seemd to miss a shift so it was over at that point, but he tried to get back into it....couldn't catch me....kept getting further away...gave up.:tongue:

My son just bought an 03 Buell XB-9 (984cc). They are high 11 bikes stock. He lost.

As for a Suzuki I almost literally killed one today before the Sheriffs stepped in. We are at a barrel/pole racing event for the weekend and some idiot is driving his Suzuki like it's cruise night on the boulevard. He comes up behind my wife riding the horse down to the arena on a sand road here in the campground of the arena and is gassing on it and sliding around trying to go straight in the sand. Anyway he gets right behind the horse and freaks her out. She starts dancing and bouncing left and right. She's spinning and is just plain scared and this idiot is still trying to get around her. My wife yells at him to shut it off but he doesn't and she jumps off and manages to get Abby calmed down before this idiot finally gets around her to go to the arena.

My wife calls me to come down and get Abby because she is shaking and too scared to ride. I find the jerk and tell him to park it because there are 2000+ horses and kids here for horse racing not motorcycle riding. He gives me lip when a Sheriff (crowd/traffic control) happens by and asks what happened. I explain and the Sheriff says this is the second time a complaint was recived about this guy so he got ejected from the park.

Killed a Suzuki with a horse. This is the one time I wished Abby kicked.

Mikey

Back